Nobody deserves a life wracked with pain, but sadly no one has enjoyed a totally pain-free existence. Somehow the ability to jump, walk, or run around will diminish as a person ages, and the energy one has will never be the same again.
While some people inherit a bad back, and others develop stiffness of joints, bad genes or faulty habits do not really make a difference when pain strikes. It puts life on hold; it limits the ability to function normally, it steals opportunities from people to enjoy life.
You can minimize these aches from your life. Here are a few tips:
1. Don’t mask it. Over-the-counter drugs or pain killers can dull a person’s pain for a while, but unless the underlying cause has been identified and treated, there’s really no “killing pain.” The problem will resurface, and the use of pain killers can be habit-forming. That’s a far worse problem to deal with.
2. When you don’t use it, you’ll lose it. Get those joints in motion to prevent stiffness. And those muscles, stretch them! Aerobics exercise yields health benefits, as well as yoga. If you can hit the beach every once in a while, swimming is recommended, too.
3. Maintain an ideal body weight. Excess pounds put pressure on the joints, and this can cause body pain. To avoid body aches, it is recommended that you maintain your ideal weight – at all costs.
4. Get regular massage an Acupuncture- Massage and acupuncture has both physical and emotional benefits thus it is necessary to avail of it on a regular basis. As massage and acupuncture relaxes your muscles and conditions your joints, your stress level goes down. Anxiety and depression are not commonly seen among people who know how to take care of themselves.
5. Try natural remedies. Nature has abundant supply of edible remedies for joint aches: celery tops the list for gout, while ginger is commonly used for knee pain, or swollen joints. Your kitchen is a chief source of these natural remedies, so dig in! If going the supplement route, we have recently stocked our shelves with an all natural, non-animal source Omega-3 supplements, which provides a uniquely balanced daily omega and an unparalleled combination of essential omega 3,6,9 fatty acids, essential for health, vitality and wellness and is perfect for joints pain and aches due to its inflammation reducing properties!
Stop by our center and checkout out this Omega 3 powerhouse supplement or give us a call at (336)723-4400.